What are these forums for?
Hopefully a lot! We will of course be creating our own posts to gather feedback and discuss ideas we have, but we anticipate that much of the conversation on these forums will be initiated by the community itself. This is by no means an exhaustive list, but here are a few ideas:
- Business people : your experiences, hopes, and dreams
- People managing team : how could be refine the service so it becomes valuable for your entire team to use? We are integrating things like e.g. company branding, CRM support,… others?
- Receivers : meaningful conversation and analysis about how you experienced receiving information, the process of saving them,…
- Your thoughts on business cards and digitalizing them in general
- Your ideas and wishes for the service
- Improvements that we could make to this forum to make it more fun and easier to use
Always be civil regardless of who you are or what you’re posting. Which brings us to…
You’ll find a lot of boilerplate on our Guidelines page (it came with this forum software), but most of the points made there are points that we agree with and plan to enforce.
Most importantly, DO be polite and DON’T be terrible. If you disagree with someone, do so in a pleasant matter. Don’t be a troll. Don’t be a creep. Treat everyone on this forum like you would a friend or coworker. If you’re a bad egg, you will be suspended or banned.
Important posts from the team — like this one — will be tagged as an Announcement . These posts are vital and may contain new guidelines for the community. Please read them. At the very least, make sure you are always caught up on all announcements before posting.
Bug fixes and replies to requests will be posted in the App Change Log.
One more thought
These forums are an experiment in community building and more transparency between the team and our users. We have high expectations, but like everything on the web, there is always the chance that an idealistic dream does not work. If that is the case, we might have to end the experiment. That would be very sad, so let’s all do our best not to let that happen.